Drum Cafe is a world leader in providing Team building, Interactive Drumming, Icebreakers and Performance Entertainment for Events and Conferences through African Drumming and Rhythm.
Let Drum Cafe provide you with ideas to Transform your Event or Conference with the most ancient form of Team Building… MUSIC
Drum Cafe celebrates its 22nd Anniversary during 2019 and has, during this 22 year period, delivered over 48,000 events in 59 countries.
Event Service and Entertainment Options
Select Your Event Service Option Below:
Using the metaphor of an Orchestra, Drum Cafe Build and Strengthen Teams. Team Building and Team Training Activities designed specifically for your event.
Entertainment Options to make Conferences and Events Truly Memorable and Inspiring for all in attendance. Out options range from Interactive Activities that engage your audience and align them to a specific Conference Message to Stage Performances that will WOW delegates and add an extra level of Excitement to the Event.
Audience Participation Activities and Interactive Entertainment Ideas for Conferences or Team Building Events. Audience members are part of the show, typically where each person gets a drum or boomwhacker to play. Our Interactive Options are facilitated by our team of World-class African Drummers and Performers.
Performances and Non-interactive Stage Shows that include African and Urban drumming, but don’t always include drum workshops or interactive drumming sessions.
Break the Ice and Create a Talking Point at Events. Ice Breakers can be used both as an addition to our drumming or as a stand-alone event option where we transform the audience into one massive musical instrument.
Interactive African Drumming creates an inspirational event and adds spirit in your group. Audience members are part of the show, typically where every person gets a drum to play – facilitated by our team.
The Drum Cafe Team Building Experience and African Drumming Workshops
The Drum Cafe UK office operates out of central London and has delivered team building events using African drumming across the UK.
Drum Cafe is not a Venue…We bring the magic TO YOU!
Drum Cafe is an unforgettable Interactive African Drumming Experience that travels to wherever you are with hundreds of drums in tow!
Drum Cafe Event Highlights
Drum Cafe Event Highlights Include:
- Drum Cafe’s ‘Drumstruck’ shares the stage with Dolly Parton at the 34th ‘Festival of Nations’ Grand Opening
- Drum Cafe is voted as a top 10 Events Company for Entertainment by 25,000 event organizers worldwide.
- Unilever calls their Drum Cafe team building event “Our most memorable Event Ever”.
- The Times of London calls Drum Cafe “The corporate ‘In’ Thing”.
- Drum Cafe perform at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in Beijing to an audience of 1 Billion
- Drum Cafe Perform at the Opening Ceremony of Soccer World Cup 2010
- Performing the Opening piece at the Live Earth Event held at Wembley stadium.
- Drum Cafe are winners of the Indira Award for Innovation in team building
- Drum Cafe breaks the world record for the largest drum session, with 6000 drums used in Netherlands, Spain and USA.